A Cuban Passport is required for travelers who were born in Cuba, emigrated from Cuba after January 1, 1971 and are citizens of another country. A Cuban Passport is also required for those Cuban Residents.
Once the traveler has submitted all necessary documentation, the processing time for a “prorroga” to renew a Cuban Passport is 15-30 days. The passport itself is valid for 6 years from the date of issuance. However, the traveler must update the passport’s prorroga every 2 years.
1) Download the Cuban Born Consular Application PDF found below.
2) Complete the PDF and upload the completed form using the provided “Upload PDF file” link below
3) Fill-in all fields found on the Airline Brokers Renew Cuban Passport page
4) Using the file uploading features found on the Renew Cuban Passport page, upload the requested documents
5) After applying payment and reviewing the terms & conditions, click submit.
6) Your Cuban Passport Renewal application requires 2 original passport photos and your physical Cuban Passport. Therefore, once you have submitted you online application, please mail these documents to:
410A W 29 Street
Hialeah, FL 33012