A Cuban Passport is required for travelers who were born in Cuba, emigrated from Cuba after January 1 1971 and are citizens of another country. A Cuban Passport is also required for those Cuban Residents.
Once the traveler has submitted all necessary documentation, the processing time for a New Cuban Passport is 4-8 months. The passport itself is valid for 6 years from the date of issuance. However, the traveler must update the passport’s proroga every 2 years.
1) Download the Cuban Born Consular Application PDF found below.
2) Complete the PDF and upload the completed form using the provided “Upload PDF file” link below
3) Fill-in all fields found on the Airline Brokers New Cuban Passport page
4) Using the file uploading features found on the New Cuban Passport page, upload the requested documents
5) After applying payment and reviewing the terms & conditions, click submit.
6) Your New Cuban Passport application requires 2 original passport photos and your original Cuban Passport or original birth certificate. Therefore, once you have submitted you online application, please mail these documents to:
410A W 29 Street
Hialeah, FL 33012